Most Popular Pages
Artesia Magistrate Court
109 North 15th Street
Artesia, NM 88210
Phone Number: (575)746-2481
Jury E-mail: email@example.com
Complete your online jury qualification/questionnaire by August 19, 2022, at this website:
Term of Service is Four (4) Months – September 8, 2022 to January 6, 2023
Jury Trials only on Thursdays, with Fridays being a backup.
- If you are requesting an excusal, exemption, or postponement please submit required documents to the court by using one of the options listed below:
Jurors PLEASE DO NOT appear on September 8, 2022, for jury service.
If you opted for electronic notifications, you will be notified by email or text as to when you will have to report for a jury trial.
If you did not choose to be contacted via electronic notifications please call (575)746-2481 after 5:00 p.m. beginning Friday, September 2, 2022, for further information.
Artesia Magistrate Court Juror Check-In Process
Artesia Magistrate Court phone number: (575)746-2481
1. Jury selection will be held at the Pecos Diamond Steakhouse restaurant located at 601 S 1st Street, Artesia, NM. You will be entering through back door of restaurant. The jurors selected to hear the case will then drive to the Artesia Magistrate court located at 109 N. 15th Street, Artesia, NM and the other jurors will be released from this facility. (map included)
2. Social Distancing of 3 feet apart will be implemented.
3. Face mask is required at the facility and courthouse.
4. Each juror is encouraged to take their temperature at home before coming to the courthouse. (Please do not come to the court if you have temperature of 100.4 degrees or more – call the court)
5. Each juror will be provided with COVID-19 questions (English and Spanish) (questions attached). This is for you to keep for reference
6. If any juror answers “Yes” to any of the questions prior to your Jury Scheduled date, you must immediately inform the court clerk and not come to the courthouse.
7. In the event that we have to change locations of the Jury Selection, that information will be provided on the code-a-phone when you call in.